Thursday 30 June 2016

Sally...Part 162. BP 200/100 ! I TOLD YOU I WAS ILL ! 'MY FAVOURITE PHOTOS' collection starts here and will grow and grow !

And finally it's come to pass that tonight I will start my ACE inhibitor blood pressure reducing regime but only with a tiny 5mg dose ! The possible side effects of an irritating dry cough sounds unpleasant but as only I seem to know that the cure for that is three quarters of an 80% dark chocolate bar per day I am almost looking forward to it !

Three days ago I started a daily six mile bike ride in order to to try to counter the problem naturally but as my doctor told me to start exercising six months ago I might have started a bit late !
I am my own worst enemy as there was no need to get a speeding ticket on my first day out !
I'll take the speeding tickets if I'm going to be getting views like this !
In fact I'm seeing things I didn't know were there or was just too busy to see !
An empty tanker moored off Tynemouth and seen over the top of St. Mary's Island .

Moored in Seaton Sluice .
Storm clouds and a bird over Druridge Bay 25/6/2016


No comments:

Post a Comment